Programmering 2 (EN)2020/2021
This programme element is dedicated to design, programming and realisation of distributed software systems. The course focuses on frontend and backend programming as well as the underlying communication.Viden
The graduate has:Færdigheder
• development based knowledge about the integration of heterogeneous components and platforms
• understanding of the theory and practice of distributed programming
The graduate can:Kompetencer
• apply key techniques to design and build programs with several concurrent users based on collaborative processes in a distributed architecture
• apply design patterns for distributed software architecture to build programs that use up-to-date network technologies
• apply key methods and tools to develop software components and web applications
• assess the qualitative consequences of a proposed solution
The graduate can:
• work as a professional programmer in integration projects
• participate actively in major programming projects
• acquire new knowledge, skills and competencies of relevance to programming languages, development tools, programming techniques and program design in a structured context
- Undervisningsform og udfoldelse
af læringsmål Teaching in Computer science is a dynamic, interactive process that focuses on active student participation. Teaching is based on relevant business practices and relates practice to theory. Issues from the various types of business in the IT industry will be drawn upon. Students take responsibility for their own learning, and together with the teachers, they contribute constructively to the learning process.
Various teaching methods are employed in the Computer science programme to ensure optimum professional learning and personal development. The emphasis is on dialogues, discussions and project work.
Teaching is organised as a mix of classroom teaching, guest lectures, company visits, project work in groups and individual work – most often with interdisciplinary issues and always from an application-oriented starting point. The different types of learning, together with the academic content, will also help develop the student's ability to work independently and together with others.
The programme always seeks to set clear objectives for the learning activities.
Teaching can be organised so as to include teaching material and teaching in a foreign language.
Læringsmålene for prøven er identiske med fagets/fagenes læringsmålForudsætninger for indstilling til eksamenIn addition to the submission of a report or product, certain mandatory activities may have to be completed before the student can take part in an exam. In general, there is one mandatory activity for every 5 ECTS credits, except for the internship and the final exam project. Submission of an assignment, a presentation, active participation in the teaching, etc. are all examples of mandatory activities.Faget prøvesFaget/modulet prøves selvstændigtThird part-exam of the 3rd-semester examPrøveformMundtlig prøveBased on an assignment giving 24 hours in advance, a solution must be submitted.
Oral exam with a 5-minute demonstration of the solution followed by a 25-minute examination incl. grading. Individual exam paper and examination.Individuel eller gruppeprøveIndividuelAnvendt sprog til prøvenEngelskBedømmelsesform7-trins skalaBedømmer(e)Intern censurKriterier for prøvevurdering7-point grading scale
A separate grade is given for each part-exam
in the third semester.
På faget Programmering 2 (EN) modtager du 68 timers undervisning, hvilket svarer til 90 lektioner (1 lektion = 45 min.) og 25% af din samlede arbejdsbelastning på faget.
Undervisningen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: gruppearbejde, klasseundervisning.
Forberedelsen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: gruppearbejde, læsning af pensum.
Læs om KEAs studieaktivitetsmodel
*KEA kan fravige det angivne timetal, hvis det er begrundet i særlige forhold.