Systemudvikling 2 (EN)2019/2020
This programme element is dedicated to the quality of products and processes. The course looks at how to ensure the proper quality using systems development methods and processes selected for and adapted to the situation. The course works with methods for pre-feasibility studies and agile methods used in the development of various types of systems, including distributed systems.Viden
The graduate has:Færdigheder
• development based knowledge about systems development methods and the importance of processes to the quality of products and processes
The graduate can:Kompetencer
• apply a chosen systems development method and use it in a systematic manner for a project with a practical bias
• apply key principles for the development of project plans and evaluate and adjust these in an appropriate manner
• assess problems with a practical bias and select a process model and a systems development method that fits the situation
• communicate the systems development process and the resulting product to partners and users.
The graduate can:
• adapt systems development methods and processes according to the situation in a specific project with a practical bias
• participate in a competent manner in technical and multidisciplinary systems development projects using adapted methods
• acquire new knowledge about process models and systems development methods in a structured context
- Undervisningsform og udfoldelse
af læringsmål Teaching in Computer science is a dynamic, interactive process that focuses on active student participation. Teaching is based on relevant business practices and relates practice to theory. Issues from the various types of business in the IT industry will be drawn upon. Students take responsibility for their own learning, and together with the teachers, they contribute constructively to the learning process.
Various teaching methods are employed in the Computer science programme to ensure optimum professional learning and personal development. The emphasis is on dialogues, discussions and project work.
Teaching is organised as a mix of classroom teaching, guest lectures, company visits, project work in groups and individual work – most often with interdisciplinary issues and always from an application-oriented starting point. The different types of learning, together with the academic content, will also help develop the student's ability to work independently and together with others.
The programme always seeks to set clear objectives for the learning activities.
Teaching can be organised so as to include teaching material and teaching in a foreign language.
Læringsmålene for prøven er identiske med fagets/fagenes læringsmålForudsætninger for indstilling til eksamenIn addition to the submission of a report or product, certain mandatory activities may have to be completed before the student can take part in an exam. In general, there is one mandatory activity for every 5 ECTS credits, except for the internship and the final exam project. Submission of an assignment, a presentation, active participation in the teaching, etc. are all examples of mandatory activities.Faget prøvesFaget/modulet prøves selvstændigtFirst part-exam of the 3rd-semester exam:PrøveformMundtlig prøveOral exam with a 10-minute presentation followed by a 20-minute examination incl. grading. The exam is an individual exam.Individuel eller gruppeprøveIndividuelAnvendt sprog til prøvenEngelskBedømmelsesform7-trins skalaBedømmer(e)Intern censurKriterier for prøvevurdering7-point grading scale
A separate grade is given for each part-exam in the third semester.
På faget Systemudvikling 2 (EN) modtager du 68 timers undervisning, hvilket svarer til 90 lektioner (1 lektion = 45 min.) og 25% af din samlede arbejdsbelastning på faget.
Undervisningen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: klasseundervisning, gruppearbejde.
Forberedelsen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: gruppearbejde, læsning af pensum.
Læs om KEAs studieaktivitetsmodel
*KEA kan fravige det angivne timetal, hvis det er begrundet i særlige forhold.