The student has gained development-based knowlegde and an understanding of:Skills
• the requirements and expections of host companies with regard to the student's knowledge, skills and attitudes towards the work
• the praktice-related use of theories, methods and tools by the profession and within the field.
The student has acquired the skills needed to:Competences
• apply verstaile technical and analytical working methods of relevance to employment within the profession.
• assess practice-oriented issues and problems, and present possible solutions
• communicate practice-oriented issues and reasoned solution proposals
The student has acquired the competencies needed to:
• engage in develop-oriented practical and professional activities of relevance to the profession
• acquire new knowlegde, skills and competencies of relevance to the profession
• undertake the structuring and planning of day-to-day tasks within the profession
• participate in academic and interdisciplinary cooperation based on a professional approch
- Type of instruction and
practical application of learning objectives
The learning outcomes of the exam are identical with the learning outcomes of the subject(s)/modul(es)Exam in one or more subjectsSubject/module is tested standaloneThe!internship!completes!with!an!internship!report,!a!presentation!and!a!discussion!of!one!or!
presentation!are!described!in!the!guidelines!for!the!internship!in!the!fourth!semester.!!Type of examCombined written and oral examinationThe#exam#consists#of!
• Grading!Individual exam or group examIndividualExam languagesEnglishType of evaluation7-point grading scaleExaminersInternal censureExam criteriaAn#internal#assessment#according#to#the#7Gpoint&grading&scale.&An&internship&supervisor&from&the&
During your internship you or your group will receive 3 hours of guidance from your counselor.
The rest of the time equivalent to 408 hours are used on internship work. The activities in relation to internship work during the internship depend on the kind of internship you choose, but overall it is your own responsibility to structure the amount of time you spend on writing your report, working at the company, preparing for the exam, etc.
The internship primarily includes of the following activities: completing the tasks that were agreed upon, evaluating the internship, writing a report based the internship, interacting with a contact person in the company.
Read about KEAs Study Activity Model
*KEA can deviate from the number of hours if this is justified by special circumstances