Change management and quality in processes (Elective) (EN)2019/2020
In the elective course production you gain your expertise before optimizing production and processes. You are presented with two key areas for production companies - change and quality. The electives touch on a number of common analytical and practical lean approaches for optimizing production processes. In addition, you will be presented with corporate practice for the work on quality and change management. This is where document management and the construction of quality assurance systems are concerned, and how to work with change management in practice.Knowledge
Instruction in elective production will include: consist of the following:
• Business case
• Change management
• Processes and document management
• Quality assurance
• Extended OEE and production simulation
• Quality managementSkills
• Must be able to understand the importance of technical documentation forms in a global and legal contex
• Process and product flow
• Can prepare instructions and procedures for quality management systemsCompetences
• Can graphically illustrate material and information flow within the company
• Can critically evaluate own results
• Compare solutions alternatives in relation to economy and resource consumption
• Enter into a collaboration on the company's management and planning with them other core areas
• Create comprehensive overview of the company's production and management systems
• Can use commonly used IT tools for knowledge gathering, documentation and presentation
• Can participate professionally in multidisciplinary teams
- Type of instruction and
practical application of learning objectives
The form of teaching is a mixture of class teaching in which theories, methods and tools are presented. After that, you work with practice-related tasks that can be formulated and posed by production companies. Company visits to experience and experience how a company works with some of the subject areas covered in the teaching.
The learning outcomes of the exam are identical with the learning outcomes of the subject(s)/modul(es)Prerequisites for access to the examinationYou have passed the 1st year exam and the 3. semester automation exam.Exam in one or more subjectsSubject/module is tested standaloneType of examOral examinationOral presentation of the group's work on individual questions for the topics below
1. Change management
2. Quality assurance and quality management
3. Cost Benefit Analysis
4. EfficiencyType of assignmentPresentation and extra materials.Individual exam or group examGroup, 2-3 max participantsExam languagesEnglishDuration• The exam is oral with 15 min. for presentation / group (whatever size).
• 10 min. for individual examination
• 5 min. for assessment and grading per. student.Type of evaluation7-point grading scaleExaminersInternal censureExam criteriaThe design of the quality management system, which is easy to understand and easy to update.
The quality documentation is well thought out and structured.
The design and layout of template for documents is simple and clear.
The message of change is clear and relevant to stakeholders.
Economic considerations on the quality management system.Deadline for submissionThe deadline for submission is 12:00 on the dates stated on the semester plan. Failure to
submit work within deadlines may result in projects not being approved and evaluated.
In the subject Change management and quality in processes (Elective) (EN) you will receive 51 hours of instruction, which corresponds to 68 lessons (1 lesson = 45 min.) and 37% of your total workload for the subject.
The teaching primarily consists of the following activities: digital exercises, laboratory work, classroom teaching, group work.
The preparation primarily consists of the following activities: group work, reading the curriculum, exam.
Read about KEAs Study Activity Model
*KEA can deviate from the number of hours if this is justified by special circumstances