Studieretningen inden for Marketing>Marketing & Communication Design - lokalt (ENG)2022/2023
- Formål og læringsmål
The student will gain knowledge about:Færdigheder
• the design of a value-orientated brand identity in a postmodern world.
• the role of semiotics in market communication.
• different modes of communication, the effective communication mix, and how to organise a campaign plan from a user perspective.
• the role of semiotics in relevant communication theory based on the company's values and users.
• brand-strategy and how to use it to identify a brand’s stakeholders and ensure co-ordination in practice of internal and external anchorage in various market contexts.
The student will get the skills to:Kompetencer
• use semiotics for the preparation of corporate concepts of communication.
• assess and select communication approaches relevant to practice-orientated and user-related issues.
• develop brand concepts that create and communicate user experiences and add value to the target group.
• assess and determine consumer behaviour and user experiences to ensure a relevant customer journey.
• plan cross-media communication products in a campaign context verbally and visually.
• assess and establish solutions, including technological solutions which, when combined, support and communicate brand equity and enhance the user experience.
• identify and assess the impact on marketing planning and marketing activities in practice based on relevant market data.
The student will learn to:
• plan and prepare a communication strategy for a campaign which focuses on integrated market communication and which is true to the company's value base and user profiles.
• innovatively develop a creative strategy that supports the message of the market communication and promotes the overall purpose of market communication.
• innovatively develop and be in charge of a brand's graphical and linguistic profile so as to ensure the creation of a strong synergy
• set up a tactical campaign plan and prepare a creative brief based on the company's strategy, value base and user perspective.
• identify, develop and execute communication products online and offline based on key brand touch points and a user perspective.
• plan and use online marketing as an integral part of a campaign by means of technological solutions.
• assess and attend to project management of branding and marketing efforts through the processing of relevant market data.
Various teaching and working methods are used, including:
• Traditional classroom-based teaching
• Group work
• Individual work
• Interdisciplinary project-based teaching
• Problem-based learning
Læringsmålene for prøven er identiske med fagets/fagenes læringsmålFaget prøvesFaget/modulet prøves selvstændigtPrøveformKombineret skriftlig og mundtlig prøveThird-semester portfolio exam:
The exam is taken individually.
The exam is a portfolio exam, where the portfolio to be uploaded must contain the following:
• A presentation of all third-semester module assignments
• An independent reflection on the progression of the student’s learning within his or her line of specialisation of no more than 7,200 characters with spaces
Students choose one of the module assignments done within their field of specialisation to be the main focus of the oral presentation.
At the oral exam, students must present their portfolios.
The oral exam takes 30 minutes, including:
• 10 minutes for the student’s presentation
• 10 minutes for questions from the examiner and the external examiner
• 10 minutes for assessment and gradingIndividuel eller gruppeprøveIndividuelAnvendt sprog til prøvenDansk (Norsk/Svensk)Bedømmelsesform7-trins skalaBedømmer(e)Intern censur
På faget Studieretningen inden for Marketing>Marketing & Communication Design - lokalt (ENG) modtager du 205 timers undervisning, hvilket svarer til 273 lektioner (1 lektion = 45 min.) og 50% af din samlede arbejdsbelastning på faget.
Undervisningen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: klasseundervisning, interne forelæsninger.
Forberedelsen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: læsning af pensum, læsning af egne noter.
Læs om KEAs studieaktivitetsmodel
*KEA kan fravige det angivne timetal, hvis det er begrundet i særlige forhold.