Facility management (EN)2021/2022
- Formål og læringsmål
During the elective moduel, the student should develop a theoretical knowledge and acquire a number of practical skills in relation to being able to act as a builder, operator or consultant, with insight into a property portfolio.Viden
The student should be able to analyze the operational and maintenance implications associated with the physical conditions of a building, and relate this to client's or operator's commercial requirements.
The learning objectives for the course are related to the student having knowledge and skills in relation to the client, operator or consultant role at a strategic, tactical and operational level.
- has knowledge of quality management processes in operationsFærdigheder
- has knowledge of commissioning
- has knowledge of the FM client advisor's role in relation to new construction, renovation
- has knowledge of risks of operational breakdowns and can identify consequences
- has knowledge of digital management and control tools that support operations
- has knowledge of customer and user interaction as well as user-driven innovation in project
- use relevant digital tools for measuring energy consumption and indoor climate
- prepare operating plans, activity plans and maintenance plans
- assess, analyze and describe the cleaning needs, service life and operating points of
- assess and select methods for energy management, energy supply and energy optimization
as well as select energy solutions
- assess cost management in the short and long term and set up new solutions.
- collect and analyze data from building registration with a digital registration tool
- analyze and compare key figures using recognized standards and benchmarking
- analyze and assess maintenance standard and needed effort for maintaining terrain,
building, fixtures, and technical installations, including being able to reflect on new
- analyze and assess the need for service efforts
- analyze and evaluate efforts to ensure a well-functioning working environment
- Forudsætninger for at deltage i
Faglige forudsætninger for at deltage i faget
Passed 4. semester
Læringsmålene for prøven er identiske med fagets/fagenes læringsmålFaget prøvesFaget/modulet prøves selvstændigtIndividuallyPrøveformMundtlig prøveOpgavetypeRapportIndividuel eller gruppeprøveIndividuelAnvendt sprog til prøvenEngelskVarighed30 minutesBedømmelsesform7-trins skalaBedømmer(e)Intern censur
På faget Facility management (EN) modtager du 96 timers undervisning, hvilket svarer til 128 lektioner (1 lektion = 45 min.) og 35% af din samlede arbejdsbelastning på faget.
Undervisningen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: interne forelæsninger.
Forberedelsen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: informationssøgning.
Læs om KEAs studieaktivitetsmodel
*KEA kan fravige det angivne timetal, hvis det er begrundet i særlige forhold.