Supply Chain Management2021/2022
- Purpose and learning objectives
In the subject Supply Chain Management, you teach how a company organizes its supply chain through the work with information, transport and storage technology and the work with collaborative relationships and key stakeholders, so that the processes are efficient and measurable.Knowledge
The student has development-based knowledge of and can reflect on applied theories and methods regardingSkills
1) the impact of information, transport and warehousing technologies on supply chains and logistics activities
2) key performance indicators derived from the company's supply strategy
3) management of purchasing, production, warehousing and distribution
The student masters skills regarding the use ofCompetences
1) key theories, models and concepts for optimizing processes in the supply chain
2) theories and methods for analysis and planning of the organization's supply chain, including identification of crucial performance indicators
3) key theories, models and concepts of supply chains and logistical operations
The student can deal with complex and development-oriented issues regarding improving an organization's supply chain and logistical operations.
The student can identify own learning needs and development of own knowledge, own skills and competencies in relation to a global supply chain and logistical operation
- Type of instruction
The teaching is a mix between lectures and assignments, hands-on and group work.
The learning outcomes of the exam are identical with the learning outcomes of the subject(s)/modul(es)Exam in one or more subjectsType of examCombined written and oral examinationIndividual exam or group examIndividualExam languagesDanish(Norwegian/Swedish)Available exam aidsNoneType of evaluation7-point grading scaleExaminersInternal censure
In the subject Supply Chain Management you will receive 36 hours of instruction, which corresponds to 48 lessons (1 lesson = 45 min.) and 26% of your total workload for the subject.
The teaching primarily consists of the following activities: digital exercises, classroom teaching, group work.
The preparation primarily consists of the following activities: reading the curriculum, exercises, preparation for the exam, exam.
Read about KEAs Study Activity Model
*KEA can deviate from the number of hours if this is justified by special circumstances