- Indhold og læringsmål
The purpose of this core area is to develop students' competencies in analysing and applying relevant data-processing models.Viden
Upon completion of the course, students should have acquired knowledge about:Færdigheder
● at least one widely-used modelling language for data modelling
● distributed databases and their prevalence and use in web contexts
● describing problems concerning data exchange and the use of data formats in developing in web contexts.
● apply data models for development and maintenance in web contextsKompetencer
● apply complex database queries
● apply transactions
● embed business logic in the database
● use data formats for data integration.
● analyse and select the tasks that would be suitably placed in the database layer and those that should be placed in the application layer
● analyse and select a database technology/technologies that will resolve a given development task in a web context suitably.
The teaching in the Web Development Programme is a dynamic, interactive process, where the main emphasis is on student participation. The teaching is based on relevant business practice, and links theory and practice. Issues are included from the different types of companies in the IT sector. The student takes responsibility for his or her own learning, and the teachers constructively contribute to the learning process.
To ensure the optimal academic learning and personal development for each individual student, the Web Development Programme uses varied pedagogy with the main emphasis on dialogue, discussion and projects.
The teaching is organised so that it is varied, among other things, through class teaching, guest lectures, company visits, project work in groups and individual work – often using interdisciplinary issues and always with an application-orientated basis. The different learning formats will, in addition to the academic content, also develop the student's ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others.
In general for all of these activities, the course of study always tries to set clear objectives for the learning activities.
Læringsmålene for prøven er identiske med fagets/fagenes læringsmålFaget prøvesFaget/modulet prøves selvstændigtPrøveformKombineret skriftlig og mundtlig prøveFormkravA project report and a product must be submitted.
The project report, which constitutes the written part of the examination, must contain as a
• Front page with title, given name and date of birth, class designation and date
• Table of contents with page numbers
• Introduction, incl. problem formulation
• Main section
• Bibliography (incl. all sources that the project references to)
• Appendix (includes just the appendix that is central to the report)
• All pages must be numbered
The written project must contain anywhere between a minimum of 10 normal pages and a
maximum of 30 normal pages.
1 student - min. 10 - max. 15 pages
2 students - min. 15 - max. 20 pages
3 students - min. 20 - max. 25 pages
4 students - min. 20 - max. 30 pages
Front page, table of contents, bibliography and appendix are not included in the required total number of pages. Appendixes are not part of the assessment.
A normal page is 2,400 characters incl. spaces and footnotes. Front page, table of contents,
bibliography and appendix are not included in the count. Appendixes are not part of the
Every single figure or diagram counts as 800 characters.Individuel eller gruppeprøveIndividuel- eller gruppeprøve, 1-4 maks. deltagereAnvendt sprog til prøvenEngelskVarighedPresentation - max 10 min.
Examination- min. 15 min.
Grading - 5 mi.n
Total - 30 min.Bedømmelsesform7-trins skalaBedømmer(e)Ekstern censurKriterier for prøvevurderingThe assessment criterion for the examination is the learning objectives for the compulsory course of study element.
The learning objectives are stated in the joint curriculum.Frist for afleveringThe examination takes place at the end of each module. Further details about time and location and about submission of the project are available on the student intranet, Fronter.
På faget Databaser (EN) modtager du 68 timers undervisning, hvilket svarer til 90 lektioner (1 lektion = 45 min.) og 25% af din samlede arbejdsbelastning på faget.
Undervisningen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: interne forelæsninger, gruppearbejde.
Forberedelsen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: læsning af egne noter, læsning af pensum, gruppearbejde.
Læs om KEAs studieaktivitetsmodel
*KEA kan fravige det angivne timetal, hvis det er begrundet i særlige forhold.