The purpose of this core area is to develop students' competencies in analysing and applying relevant data-processing models.Viden
Upon completion of the course, students should have acquired
● at least one widely-used modelling language for data modelling
● distributed databases and their prevalence and use in web contexts
● describing problems concerning data exchange and the use of data formats in developing in web contexts.
● apply data models for development and maintenance in web
● apply complex database queries
● apply transactions
● embed business logic in the database
● use data formats for data integration.
● analyse and select the tasks that would be suitably placed in
the database layer and those that should be placed in the
● analyse and select a database technology/technologies that will resolve a given development task in a web context suitably.
Læringsmålene for prøven er identiske med fagets/fagenes læringsmål