Web Application Testing2022/2023
- Purpose and learning objectives
The student has knowledge about:Skills
- Unit tests
- Black-box test design
- White-box test design
- Integration tests and Continuous Integration
- End-to-end Automated UI tests
- Stress Performance Testing and webpage performance
The student has the skills to:Competences
- Design and implement relevant unit tests
- Design relevant test cases
- Implement Continuous Integration pipelines
- Design and implement End-to-end Automated UI tests
- Design and execute Stress Performance Tests
- Measure and improve webpage performance
The student can:
- Assess quality of web development
- Design and implement different types of tests in the course of a web development process
- Contribute to the sustainable growth of web applications
- Type of instruction
The course is based on Problem-Based Learning. The students must apply their knowledge in developing a group project, where the student must also acquire new knowledge on their own to complete the development. The teacher will act as a supervisor in the development project, so the students are not left on their own.
The learning outcomes of the exam are identical with the learning outcomes of the subject(s)/modul(es)Prerequisites for access to the examinationTwo mandatory assignments must be handed in and approved in order for the student to attend the exam.Exam in one or more subjectsSubject/module is tested standaloneType of examOral examinationType of assignmentExam project: hand in a working solution.Individual exam or group examIndividualExam languagesDanish (Norwegian/Swedish)Duration10 min. individual presentation of the project, 15 min. examination in the project and the course curriculum in general, and 5 min. for grading and change.Permitted exam aidsComputerAvailable exam aidsProjectorType of evaluation7-point grading scaleExaminersInternal censure
In the subject Web Application Testing you will receive 60 hours of instruction, which corresponds to 80 lessons (1 lesson = 45 min.) and 22% of your total workload for the subject.
The teaching primarily consists of the following activities: classroom teaching.
The preparation primarily consists of the following activities: project work, searching for information.
Read about KEAs Study Activity Model
*KEA can deviate from the number of hours if this is justified by special circumstances