Specialisation: Communication Design and Media - Innovation2023/2024
- Purpose and learning objectives
The subject element emphasises innovation in relation to problem solving, media strategies as well as design and communication processes. Focus is on argumentation, critical thinking and value creation in the development of sustainable solutions.Knowledge
The student will gain knowledge about:Skills
● theory, methods and practice in design, innovation and media strategy, and
● how to reflect on theories, methods and practice in design, innovation and media strategy.
The student will get the skills to:Competences
● identify and apply design and innovation methods.
● identify and compare theoretical and practical issues as well as justify and select relevant solutions and technology in design and innovation.
● disseminate professional issues and solutions to relevant partners and user groups.
The student will learn to:
● handle complex and development-orientated issues within design technology and innovation.
● independently enter into disciplinary and interdisciplinary collaboration in innovative design processes.
● identify their own learning requirements and structure their own learning in various innovative learning environments.
- Type of instruction
Read more under the single modules that the subject element is tested with.
The learning outcomes of the exam are identical with the learning outcomes of the subject(s)/modul(es)Exam in one or more subjectsType of examCombined written and oral examinationIndividual exam or group examIndividualExam languagesDanish (Norwegian/Swedish)Type of evaluation7-point grading scaleExaminersInternal and External censure
In the subject Specialisation: Communication Design and Media - Innovation you will receive 41 hours of instruction, which corresponds to 55 lessons (1 lesson = 45 min.) and 30% of your total workload for the subject.
The teaching primarily consists of the following activities: classroom teaching.
The preparation primarily consists of the following activities: reading the curriculum.
Read about KEAs Study Activity Model
*KEA can deviate from the number of hours if this is justified by special circumstances