This programme element is dedicated to design and programming of IT systems. The course will focus on high-quality IT systems programming in a tier architecture with user interface, functionality and database. The solutions will be built employing tools and technique employed by the profession with an emphasis of good programming design and development of systems of a high standard.Viden
The graduate has:Færdigheder
• development based knowledge about the specification of abstract data types and program quality criteria
• understanding of abstraction mechanisms in modern programming languages
The graduate will be able to:Kompetencer
• apply key methods to specify and create algorithms and assess the qualitative and quantitative properties of algorithms and data structures
• use key facilities in the programming language to realise algorithms, design patterns, abstract data types, data structures, design models and user interfaces
• use an integrated development tool extensively used by the profession, including a version control system and key software components/libraries, to design and build applications with a practical bias based on a tier architecture
• apply key methods and technologies to realise models in a database system and build programs that use a database interface
• apply key methods and technologies to design and build programs in the form of interrelated processes/threads
• apply key technologies and tools to perform tests and quality controls and to produce documentation in accordance with current professional standards.
The graduate can:
• manage development focused situations in the context of programming
• be part of development and maintenance projects as a professional programmer
• acquire new knowledge, skills and competencies in a structured context of relevance to programming languages, development tools, programming techniques and program design.
- Undervisningsform og udfoldelse
af læringsmål Teaching in Computer science is a dynamic, interactive process that focuses on active student participation. Teaching is based on relevant business practices and relates practice to theory. Issues from the various types of business in the IT industry will be drawn upon. Students take responsibility for their own learning, and together with the teachers, they contribute constructively to the learning process.
Various teaching methods are employed in the Computer science programme to ensure optimum professional learning and personal development. The emphasis is on dialogues, discussions and project work.
Teaching is organised as a mix of classroom teaching, guest lectures, company visits, project work in groups and individual work – most often with interdisciplinary issues and always from an application-oriented starting point. The different types of learning, together with the academic content, will also help develop the student's ability to work independently and together with others.
The programme always seeks to set clear objectives for the learning activities.
Teaching can be organised so as to include teaching material and teaching in a foreign language.
Læringsmålene for prøven er identiske med fagets/fagenes læringsmålForudsætninger for indstilling til eksamenIn addition to the submission of a report or product, certain mandatory activities may have to be completed before the student can take part in an exam. In general, there is one mandatory activity for every 5 ECTS credits, except for the internship and the final exam project. Submission of an assignment, a presentation, active participation in the teaching, etc. are all examples of mandatory activities.Faget prøvesFaget/modulet prøves med flg. fag
First semester exam: External individual oral exam within the program element Programming and assessed according to the 7-point grading scale.
Second semester exam: External individual oral exam based on a written group project and assessed according to the 7-point grading scale. Students are examined in the four National Programme Elements. A sufficient level must be achieved within each of the four National Programme Elements.PrøveformKombineret skriftlig og mundtlig prøveFirst semester exam: 20-minute oral exam incl. grading based on questions in the learning objectives.
Second semester exam: Oral presentation by the student based on the exam report and the product prepared in groups. The project is presented by the project group, 10 minutes per student, however max. 30 minutes— followed by an examination of the individual group members, 30 minutes each, incl. grading.Individuel eller gruppeprøveIndividuel- eller gruppeprøve, 2-4 maks. deltagereAnvendt sprog til prøvenEngelskBedømmelsesform7-trins skalaBedømmer(e)Ekstern censurKriterier for prøvevurderingStudents are given one aggregate grade as an overall assessment of the written and the oral performance.
På faget Programmering (EN) modtager du 205 timers undervisning, hvilket svarer til 273 lektioner (1 lektion = 45 min.) og 25% af din samlede arbejdsbelastning på faget.
Undervisningen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: gruppearbejde, klasseundervisning.
Forberedelsen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: læsning af pensum, gruppearbejde.
Læs om KEAs studieaktivitetsmodel
*KEA kan fravige det angivne timetal, hvis det er begrundet i særlige forhold.