This programme element is dedicated to business understanding in general and creating value in a business. The course addresses the relationship between commerce and information technology. The course focuses on how a systems development organisation addresses the aspects of development, improvement and integration of information systems and information technology.Viden
The graduate has:Færdigheder
• development knowledge about how information systems and information technology can improve business processes and develop the business
• development knowledge about IT implementation and change management
• understanding of strategic problems in relation to IT investments and IT security
• understanding of the human interaction in a company
The graduate can:Kompetencer
• apply innovative methods focused on project work in practice-related development projects
• apply key methods to communicate internally and externally
• assess business processes with a practical bias based on key analysis methods
The graduate can:
• manage the relationship between the design of business processes and the design of IT systems
• participate in project work and work with the stakeholders of IT projects with a professional approach
• acquire new knowledge, skills and competencies about new technology in a structured context from a professional perspective
- Undervisningsform og udfoldelse
af læringsmål Teaching in Computer science is a dynamic, interactive process that focuses on active student participation. Teaching is based on relevant business practices and relates practice to theory. Issues from the various types of business in the IT industry will be drawn upon. Students take responsibility for their own learning, and together with the teachers, they contribute constructively to the learning process.
Various teaching methods are employed in the Computer science programme to ensure optimum professional learning and personal development. The emphasis is on dialogues, discussions and project work.
Teaching is organised as a mix of classroom teaching, guest lectures, company visits, project work in groups and individual work – most often with interdisciplinary issues and always from an application-oriented starting point. The different types of learning, together with the academic content, will also help develop the student's ability to work independently and together with others.
The programme always seeks to set clear objectives for the learning activities.
Teaching can be organised so as to include teaching material and teaching in a foreign language.
Læringsmålene for prøven er identiske med fagets/fagenes læringsmålForudsætninger for indstilling til eksamenIn addition to the submission of a report or product, certain mandatory activities may have to be completed before the student can take part in an exam. In general, there is one mandatory activity for every 5 ECTS credits, except for the internship and the final exam project. Submission of an assignment, a presentation, active participation in the teaching, etc. are all examples of mandatory activities.Faget prøvesFaget/modulet prøves med flg. fagPrøveformKombineret skriftlig og mundtlig prøveOral presentation by the student based on the exam report and the product prepared in groups. The project is presented by the project group, 10 minutes per student, however max. 30 minutes— followed by an examination of the individual group members, 30 minutes each, incl. grading.Individuel eller gruppeprøveGruppeprøve, 2-4 maks. deltagereAnvendt sprog til prøvenEngelskBedømmelsesform7-trins skalaBedømmer(e)Ekstern censurKriterier for prøvevurderingStudents are given one aggregate grade as an overall assessment of the written and the oral performance.
På faget Virksomheden (EN) modtager du 68 timers undervisning, hvilket svarer til 90 lektioner (1 lektion = 45 min.) og 25% af din samlede arbejdsbelastning på faget.
Undervisningen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: gruppearbejde, klasseundervisning.
Forberedelsen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: gruppearbejde, læsning af pensum.
Læs om KEAs studieaktivitetsmodel
*KEA kan fravige det angivne timetal, hvis det er begrundet i særlige forhold.