This programme element is dedicated to standard techniques and methods used for analysis of a problem and design of a system. The course employs widely used diagramming techniques and tools for modelling of the functionality and contents of database dependent systems. The course will focus on developing user-friendly, flexible and easily understandable basic system with simple user interfaces. The course also comprises techniques used for planning and implementation of quality assurance, such as review and testing.Viden
The graduate has:Færdigheder
• development based knowledge about the importance of quality criteria for the systems development process and the final system design
• understanding of the importance of experimenting as part of or as supplement to the systems development method
The graduate can:Kompetencer
• apply key techniques and tools specific for this discipline for modelling of IT systems at the level of analysis and design
• apply the techniques and tools of the profession to plan and perform tests and quality control
• apply principles and techniques of relevance to the profession to design user interfaces
• assess quality criteria and select and use an appropriate software architecture
• assess problems with a practical bias drawing on users and use appropriate patterns for the modelling process
• communicate the process and product resulting from the systems development process to relevant stakeholder, including ensuring traceability.
The graduate can:
• manage development focused situations using systems development methods and relevant techniques
• participate in a competent manner in technical and multidisciplinary systems development projects.
- Undervisningsform og udfoldelse
af læringsmål Teaching in Computer science is a dynamic, interactive process that focuses on active student participation. Teaching is based on relevant business practices and relates practice to theory. Issues from the various types of business in the IT industry will be drawn upon. Students take responsibility for their own learning, and together with the teachers, they contribute constructively to the learning process.
Various teaching methods are employed in the Computer science programme to ensure optimum professional learning and personal development. The emphasis is on dialogues, discussions and project work.
Teaching is organised as a mix of classroom teaching, guest lectures, company visits, project work in groups and individual work – most often with interdisciplinary issues and always from an application-oriented starting point. The different types of learning, together with the academic content, will also help develop the student's ability to work independently and together with others.
The programme always seeks to set clear objectives for the learning activities.
Teaching can be organised so as to include teaching material and teaching in a foreign language.
Læringsmålene for prøven er identiske med fagets/fagenes læringsmålForudsætninger for indstilling til eksamenIn addition to the submission of a report or product, certain mandatory activities may have to be completed before the student can take part in an exam. In general, there is one mandatory activity for every 5 ECTS credits, except for the internship and the final exam project. Submission of an assignment, a presentation, active participation in the teaching, etc. are all examples of mandatory activities.Faget prøvesFaget/modulet prøves med flg. fagPrøveformKombineret skriftlig og mundtlig prøveOral presentation by the student based on the exam report and the product prepared in groups. The project is presented by the project group, 10 minutes per student, however max. 30 minutes— followed by an examination of the individual group members, 30 minutes each, incl. grading.Individuel eller gruppeprøveGruppeprøve, 2-4 maks. deltagereAnvendt sprog til prøvenEngelskBedømmelsesform7-trins skalaBedømmer(e)Ekstern censurKriterier for prøvevurderingStudents are given one aggregate grade as an overall assessment of the written and the oral performance.
På faget Systemudvikling (EN) modtager du 103 timers undervisning, hvilket svarer til 137 lektioner (1 lektion = 45 min.) og 25% af din samlede arbejdsbelastning på faget.
Undervisningen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: klasseundervisning, gruppearbejde.
Forberedelsen vil primært bestå af følgende aktiviteter: læsning af pensum, gruppearbejde.
Læs om KEAs studieaktivitetsmodel
*KEA kan fravige det angivne timetal, hvis det er begrundet i særlige forhold.