Specialisation: Brand Design - Concept Development2023/2024
- Purpose and learning objectives
Based on competitor, user and company / brand analyses, the subject area focuses on the development of creative brand and campaign concepts which can be adapted to and executed on both physical and digital platforms based on insights about target group behaviour and needs.Knowledge
The student will gain knowledge about:Skills
● visual and verbal brand identity for the development of innovative brand concepts.
● applied theories and practical creative and qualitative methods to identify user insights and innovative campaign concepts.
The student will get the skills to:Competences
● apply creative methods, tools and techniques for the development of innovative concepts and products.
● assess and apply relevant qualitative methods for the identification of relevant user insights.
● apply an empathic and analytical approach to the concept development process.
The student will learn to:
● handle complex and development-orientated issues related to concept development.
● independently enter into disciplinary and interdisciplinary cooperation on brands and concepts.
● identify their own learning needs and structure their own learning in relation to working with concept development.
- Type of instruction
Read more under the single modules that the subject element is tested with.
The learning outcomes of the exam are identical with the learning outcomes of the subject(s)/modul(es)Exam in one or more subjectsType of examCombined written and oral examinationIndividual exam or group examIndividualExam languagesDanish (Norwegian/Swedish)Type of evaluation7-point grading scaleExaminersInternal and External censure
In the subject Specialisation: Brand Design - Concept Development you will receive 41 hours of instruction, which corresponds to 55 lessons (1 lesson = 45 min.) and 30% of your total workload for the subject.
The teaching primarily consists of the following activities: classroom teaching.
The preparation primarily consists of the following activities: reading the curriculum.
Read about KEAs Study Activity Model
*KEA can deviate from the number of hours if this is justified by special circumstances