Specialisation: Brand Design - Management & Strategy2022/2023
- Purpose and learning objectives
The subject area deals with the development of commercially sustainable brand strategies based on analyses of the target group, the brand's deeper values and market positioning while taking into account internal and external stakeholders. The subject area also includes tools for project management.Knowledge
● will get knowledge about theories, methods and practice within the field of strategic branding.
● will learn about applied theories and methods to collect and analyze market data.
The student will get the skills to:Competences
● apply methods of analysis and tools for the development of relevant and profitable brand strategies.
● will be able to judge and apply relevant analysis technics to identify trends in the market.
● will be able to lead and handle complex strategic projects.
The student will learn to:
● handle complex and development-oriented strategic issues.
● independently enter into disciplinary and interdisciplinary strategy processes.
● identify their own learning requirements and structure their own learning in relation to working with strategic development in the company.
- Type of instruction
Read more under the single modules that the subject element is tested with.
The learning outcomes of the exam are identical with the learning outcomes of the subject(s)/modul(es)Type of examCombined written and oral examinationIndividual exam or group examIndividualExam languagesDanish (Norwegian/Swedish)Type of evaluation7-point grading scaleExaminersInternal and External censure
In the subject Specialisation: Brand Design - Management & Strategy you will receive 41 hours of instruction, which corresponds to 55 lessons (1 lesson = 45 min.) and 30% of your total workload for the subject.
The teaching primarily consists of the following activities: classroom teaching.
The preparation primarily consists of the following activities: reading the curriculum.
Read about KEAs Study Activity Model
*KEA can deviate from the number of hours if this is justified by special circumstances