Specialisation: Brand Design - Communication2022/2023
- Purpose and learning objectives
The subject area involves internal and external communication of a brand's verbal and visual identity to ensure a unified and holistic approach to brand value communication. Analyses of user behaviour in the modern media landscape form the basis for targeted, integrated communication that also takes into account the touch points that are relevant to the brand.Knowledge
The student will gain knowledge about:Skills
● theory, method and practice within verbal and visual communication and dissemination of a company's brand and concept.
● applied theories and methods to identify and understand user behavior, touch points and the interplay between them.
The student will get the skills to:Competences
● apply tools and techniques for the dissemination of the company's brand and concept.
● assess and execute content in relevant touch points and ensure interaction between them.
● through the use of analysis the student will be able to uncover user behavoir and user needs and develop relevant communication.
The student will learn to:
● handle complex and development-orientated strategic issues.
● independently enter into disciplinary and interdisciplinary strategy processes.
● identify their own learning requirements and structure their own learning in relation to working with strategic development in the company.
- Type of instruction
Read more under the single modules that the subject element is tested with.
The learning outcomes of the exam are identical with the learning outcomes of the subject(s)/modul(es)Exam in one or more subjectsType of examCombined written and oral examinationIndividual exam or group examIndividualExam languagesDanish (Norwegian/Swedish)Type of evaluation7-point grading scaleExaminersInternal and External censure
In the subject Specialisation: Brand Design - Communication you will receive 41 hours of instruction, which corresponds to 55 lessons (1 lesson = 45 min.) and 30% of your total workload for the subject.
The teaching primarily consists of the following activities: classroom teaching.
The preparation primarily consists of the following activities: reading the curriculum.
Read about KEAs Study Activity Model
*KEA can deviate from the number of hours if this is justified by special circumstances