Specialisation: Communication Design and Media - Concept Development2022/2023
- Purpose and learning objectives
The subject element focusses on the dissemination and development of concepts incorporating values in response to local and global challenges of a social, cultural and environmental nature.Knowledge
The student will gain knowledge about:Skills
● different communication strategies to build a bridge between the sender's message and the recipient's needs.
● how to identify and define aesthetic design related tools and techniques in the development process.
The student will get the skills to:Competences
● analyse existing concepts and how to optimse them in response to new trends in the industry.
● select the right aesthetic tools and techniques for the development of the final product based on the elements of the concept.
The student will learn to:
● discuss strengths and weaknesses of different solutions and make a final choice in relation to the overall strategy.
● design different communication products that take into account the concept's message and set of values.
- Type of instruction
Read more under the single modules that the subject element is tested with.
The learning outcomes of the exam are identical with the learning outcomes of the subject(s)/modul(es)Exam in one or more subjectsType of examCombined written and oral examinationIndividual exam or group examIndividualExam languagesDanish (Norwegian/Swedish)Type of evaluation7-point grading scaleExaminersInternal and External censure
In the subject Specialisation: Communication Design and Media - Concept Development you will receive 41 hours of instruction, which corresponds to 55 lessons (1 lesson = 45 min.) and 30% of your total workload for the subject.
The teaching primarily consists of the following activities: classroom teaching.
The preparation primarily consists of the following activities: reading the curriculum.
Read about KEAs Study Activity Model
*KEA can deviate from the number of hours if this is justified by special circumstances